Based on an innovative method of sleep fragmentation analysis, BlueNight® Screener is a non-invasive ambulatory solution that allows you to easily record your patient’s clinical readings from their home, for the screening of respiratory pathologies such as sleep apnea.Fields of application:
- Screening for respiratory disorders during sleep,
- Titration and control of PAP treatment or daytime ventilation,
- Management and follow-up of home care patients.
The ambulatory system, BlueNight® Screener, is an innovative solution that integrates:
- A Nonin pulse oximetry sensor,
- BlueNight® Reader software for data revision and analysis.
- Analysis of sleep fragmentation by the association of micro-arousals with corresponding desaturations in oxygen.
- Data automatically transferred to your computer, allowing manual or automatic analysis.
Create easily interpreted and personalized reports in DOC or PDF format with just a few clicks.
Simplicity and ease of user
BlueNight® Screener offers the patient greater freedom and comfort during tests at the hospital or at home.
Objective and simplified analysis of sleep fragmentation
Objective analysis of sleep fragmentation by the detection of autonomic micro-arousals of respiratory and non-respiratory origin.
A powerful database for simple management of patient records.
Immediate and customizable report editing (full, partial or shared) in DOC or PDF format, including Epworth test results as required.