Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any transaction or set of transactions made on personal data or sets of personal data.
Person concerned – a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years old.
Us – Sleepinnov Technology
Principles of data protection
We are committed to the following data protection principles:
- The treatment is legal, fair and transparent . Our treatment activities have legitimate motives. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. On request, we will be able to provide you with information about the on demand treatment.
- The treatment is limited. Our processing activities correspond to a purpose for which personal data has been collected.
- Processing is done with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Treatment is limited over time. We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of the people concerned
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – which means that you can know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected; where they come from and why and by whom they are treated.
- Right of access – which means that you have the right to access the data collected about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data that has been collected.
- Right of rectification – which means that you have the right to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation – which means that under certain conditions, you can request that your personal data be erased from our archives.
- Right to restrict processing – which means that under certain conditions you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to oppose the treatment – which means that under certain conditions you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to oppose automated processing – which means you have the right to oppose automated processing, including profiling . You can exercise this right whenever there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects that significantly affect you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, to transfer it directly to another database.
- Right to File a Complaint – In the event that we deny your request for access, we will provide you with a reason for refusal. If you are not satisfied with the way your application has been processed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Right to help from the supervisory authority – which means that you have the right to be helped by the CNIL and the right to have other legal remedies such as the claim for damages.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
Information you have provided us
- Through our contact forms, we can collect the following personal data: Email, Last Name, First Name, Occupation, Phone, Postal Code, City. This information is necessary for us to understand and handle your request to provide you with a suitable product or service. We want to improve your customer experience.
- If you give us your explicit consent (checkboxes for example), we may collect the following personal information in order to send you automatic marketing emails: Name, First Name, Email
Information automatically collected about you
Information available to the public
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and with your consent. We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Improve your customer experience
- Communicate and interact with you.
- Provide you with products and services that you have requested.
- Send you personalized offers.
- Fulfill a legal or contractual obligation.
In the context of a contract or the performance of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide or send you a service or product;
- Contact you for sales or billing.
We will retain your billing information and other information collected about you in accordance with the law for accounting purposes or other obligations under the law.
Who else can access your personal data?
We will never share your personal data with strangers.
Some third parties could occasionally have access to your data:
- FX Com’Unik & LK Interactive agencies, which designed the website, solely for the purpose of improving your user experience on the website.
We only work with processing partners who can ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data. We will disclose your personal information to third parties or officials if we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds.
How do we secure your data?
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonyms where appropriate. We regularly monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we do our best, we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we undertake to inform the CNIL of data breaches within 72 hours of the finding of the violation. We will also inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do all that is reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us, be aware that you must keep your username and password secret.
You can at any time oppose it from the settings of your browser:
- On Google Chrome : “Settings> Advanced Settings> Privacy & Security> Content Settings> Cookies”.
- On Mozilla Firefox : “Options> Privacy & Security> Privacy> Cookies & Site Data”.
- On Safari : “Preferences> Privacy> Cookies and Website Data”.
- On Microsoft Edge : “Settings> Advanced Settings> Privacy & Services> Cookies”.
Cookies may be necessary for you to use certain important features on our website. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
_ga, _gid: Cookies specific to Google Analytics
As provided by the CNIL , we are exempt from the collection of consent for the removal of these cookies. The data collected is not cross-checked with other treatments. These cookies are only used for the production of anonymous statistics and do not allow to follow the navigation of the user on other sites. We also implement an anonymization of the IP address.
Third party cookies:
The pages of this site may include integrated content (eg videos, images, articles …) from other sites. These contents behave in the same way as if the visitor went to this other site.
The NID cookie contains a unique ID that allows Google to save your preferences and other information, including your preferred language.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
You may have to leave our website by clicking on certain links on our site. We assume no responsibility for the privacy practices of these other sites and recommend that you read their privacy policies carefully.
Publisher of the website:
Building the Xenon – 340 rue Eygala – 38430 Moirans
+33 (0) 4 76 37 05 79
805 Jean Rene Guillibert Street Gauthier de la Lauziere, 13290 Aix-en-Provence
04 84 49 01 29
Hosting the website:
2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix
+33 8 99 70 17 61
Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés
3 Place Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris CEDEX 07
01 53 73 22 22